viernes, 16 de enero de 2015

OPINION ESSAY

There have always been a fight between people who study Science and those who study Humanities and degrees in Humanities. People always say that those who have studied a science  degree have more facilities to find a job than people who have studied an humanist degree. More tan the 60 percent of people, who have been asked for a magazine's survey, say that there are more jobs for scientists. I am an humanisties student and I completely disagree with these opinions. In my opinion, students who study a degree in Humanities have the same or even more possibilities to find a job in the near future. Nowadays, it is really difficult to meet a person who speaks really good English, French, German or even Spanish.

Another point is that when I ask someone, who has studied a science degree, which kind of job he/she is doing, I receibe two kind of answers. One is that he/she tells me that he/she cannot find a job related to what he/she has studied or, second, is that he/she directly tells me that he/she is working, but in a job that is completely different from what he/she has studied. These are te two most important points about why I disagree with the rest of people. I always will be for that people should learn the more languages that they can because in their near future, they will be asked for these ''basic skills''. In these ages, it is very important the knowledge of many languages.

To sum up, humanisties students have the some possibilities as science students have. I hope tat in future people's opinions will change. We have to be concerned that the more languages we know, the more possible jobs we will find.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario