miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2014

MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD

My favorite place is, clearly, a little kind of forest which is in my native country, Poland. It is a small forest with a little lake inside and a lot of benches around. No far away there is a enormous pool which get crowded in summer. 
When I was little, I loved go there with my grandfather for a vey long walk and sit in front the lake to have a little talk about our things, maybe some gossips too. Those were the best moments of all my holidays there and, if stop one second and think, I imagine that also there are the best moments of all my childhood. When I grew, we stopped going for a walk and that action supposed a real change in my life. Then I realized how fast the time passed. 
Sometimes when I go to Poland now, I put on my coat, my scarf and my boots and I hold my grandpa under his arm. We go to that forest, sit on a bench and stay some time in silence, thinking about everything we have spent together.
I really love my granddad and therefore I hope I still can go for a walk with him for a long time. Thanks to him, that forest brings me peace, security and comfort. Thanks to him, that is the best place in the world for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario