miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

Practice exam

It is hard to be in a group of people who do not have the same interest that you have. My friends are very lazy and relaxed people, so they do not like doing sport. Sometimes it is difficult to live with that kind of people, because we always argue a lot when we are planning something. But I love my friends and even having arguments, I have fun with their. When I do not do something related to sport with my friends, I go out with my volleyball team's friends, and then I know that we are going to do something related to it. You do not have to have the same likes than your friends or other people have. You must be honest to the real you and if somebody do not like you or have some problem with you, you do not have to change your likes and interests for that person. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario