lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Opinion paragraph: The endless fight against breast cancer

Today I want to talk about this delicate subject, because yesterday, 19th October, was The International Day Against Breast Cancer. For a long time, we are in a continuous fight against this serious disease that suffer many women in the West. Let us stop and think for a moment. Are we really fighting with all our streghts and our resources? I do not think so. 

We invest a big amount of money in another issues that not have not even the quarter part of importance which this problem has. Meanwhile, million families have economic and psychological problems because they have a woman with breast cancer in their lives and they can not help her more in order that they do not have government help. 

I hope that someday, we could pay attention to more serious problems than to those which can stay in a second place. I speak from the experience because I have had a sick person, with breast cancer, in my life and I do not want to happen again. 

EVERYONE ARE WITH YOU! 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario